ONCE UPON A TIME - 'OFFICIAL' OPENING DAY, ALEXANDER PARK TENNIS CLUB 1935
A celebration perfectly timed with the 'Official Foundation Day Opening' of Alexander Park Tennis Club, 1935.
Our History in brief: In 1932, an area on the Alexander Park Reserve was first allocated for a Tennis Club. The Chairman of the Perth Road Board, Mr Harry Shearn, MLA, officially opened the Alexander Park Tennis Club on 17 October 1935. Since then the club has grown from the initial 14 grass courts, to 20 grass, 6 plexipave hard courts.
The first Tennis Club in WA to win the John Newcombe Medal for 'National Club of the Year 2015'.
Alexander Park Tennis Club, Clyde Road, Menora. Tel 0438 395 424