Dear Alexander Park Family,
Our courts are open again!
We hope you are all staying well and are looking after each other in these unusual times.
We have received an email today from the City of Stirling stating that they have reviewed the latest directive from the State Health Department and have considered the attached guidelines from Tennis West. The decision has been made that we are now able to operate our courts in a strictly limited capacity.
- The courts at Alexander Park will be open for coaching and for singles play only – maximum of two people per court.
- Social distancing must be observed by all players and coaches
- Only the hard courts are available at this time.
- The courts will need to be booked prior to playing and are for member use only.
Please note: Only one court can be booked per member for a max time of one hour.
- Please arrive in time to start your game and do not stay at the club to socialise after playing
- Gates will be left open so that there is no need to touch these surfaces
- Please bring your own tennis balls.
- The clubhouse, change rooms and toilet facilities will remain closed.
In addition, we request that all members adhere to the advice from the Department of Health and do not come to the club under the following
- if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted the virus, you should seek medical advice immediately
- if you feel unwell or have a fever.
- If you have a confirmed case, you need to isolate yourself to prevent it spreading to other people.
Please practice good hygiene as the best preventative measures to avoid contracting COVID-19.
- Please wash your hands before and after playing tennis
- Frequent use of alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or into the crook of your arm, not your hand
- Avoiding touching your face during your games
- Avoiding physical contact with others including hand shaking.
- Practice social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you back at Alexander Park under these new restricted regulations. We appreciate your patience, flexibility and
understanding in these unusual times. Failure to adhere to the requirements set out in this message will unfortunately result in the courts
being closed again, so we ask for your full compliance.
If there are any further changes to the regulations, we will let you know as soon as we are able to.